COVID-19 Safety at your Credit Union
The safety of our members and staff is a top priority at the Credit Union of Vermont. Our “Walk-Up Teller Window” in our entryway vestibule is available for your express transactions. Air conditioning and window tint have recently been added for your comfort. Please practice 6’ social distancing and only one person in the entryway at a time.
Our lobby is also available by appointment for additional services. When visiting us, wearing a mask is strongly recommended and preferred. Hand sanitizer is readily available and clear plastic shields are in use for all staff. The credit union, entryway, ATM, night depository, are cleaned frequently throughout the day and again, hand sanitizer is readily available.
We would also like to remind you of the various ways in which you can access our products, services, and staff from the convenience of your home:
- Private Branch-24 Online Banking at www.CUVermont.coop
- Private Branch-24 Telephone Banking at 877-596-8728
- The Credit Union of Vermont Mobile App
- Mobile Check Deposit!
- Our Night Depository is located adjacent to our ATM at the credit union. Envelopes are provided for your convenience. Deposits will be credited to your account Monday – Friday by approximately 8:30 a.m.
- Text us at 802-773-0027 or Email us at info@CUVermont.coop
- As always, we will answer your calls in person at 802-773-0027 during our regular hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Thank you for your membership in the Credit Union of Vermont and we appreciate your patience and kindness. The coronavirus is a serious matter but we’ll get through it together.