Our lobby has been open for two months, and now Governor Scott has lifted the state of emergency and his Executive Order. It’s been a long time and we look forward to resuming our normal lives! We hope that you and your family are, and will continue to be safe.
I’d like to think that we learn from our experiences. COVID-19 taught us all the importance of safe health practices. So, our credit union will continue to utilize clear acrylic air barriers at our Member Service Representative’s stations, hand sanitizer will still be available, and you can still use our “Walk-Up Teller Window” for quick transactions. Face coverings/masks are no longer required but are still preferred - remember, COVID-19 and its variants are still out there and new cases are reported daily.
The credit union will be open as usual, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Lobby: 8:30 - 5:00) Monday - Friday. So as to best manage noise at the walk up teller window, we ask that you exit using the door in our loan lobby and we have signs to direct you.
We are so grateful for all the kindness our members have shown our staff and look forward to seeing you soon. When stopping in is not convenient to you our many remote services are available, including:
- Private Branch-24 Online Banking at www.CUVermont.coop
- Private Branch-24 Telephone Banking at 877-596-8728
- The Credit Union of Vermont Mobile App
- Mobile Check Deposit!
- Our Night Depository is located adjacent to our ATM at the credit union. Envelopes are provided for your convenience. Deposits will be credited to your account Monday – Friday by approximately 8:30 a.m.
- Text us at 802-773-0027 or Email us at info@CUVermont.coop
- As always, we will answer your calls in person at 802-773-0027 during our regular hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Thank you for your membership in the Credit Union of Vermont!